Haverford is a leading supplier of Heavy Duty Polyethylene Netting used in the manufacture of SLOW FEEDER HAY NETS.
Our square mesh stock feed nets are UV treated, feature heat strengthened knots and are now available in a range of plys and mesh sizes.
We currently supply one size of netting "by-the-metre", however we specialise in discounted BULK ROLLS in various bundle sizes and ply's. We are the chosen wholesale supplier of over 10 Hay Feeder resellers and retailers across Australia and New Zealand. We also stock the accompanying twines and ropes to help create your own custom slow release hayfeeder nets.
Top 7 Reasons to Use a Slowfeeder hay net
- Stops hay wastage from trampling in mud, manure, urine, being blown away etc.
- Hayfeeder nets slow down consumption so the hay last 2-3 times longer and replicates grazing.
- Small net holes means you can fasten the net low (provided your horse is barefoot or the net is inside a container) for a natural grazing position, and can reduce the incidence of choke.
- A full bale or round hay bale net gives your horse hay 24/7, saving you time on re-fills and keeps your horse calmer and happier.
- Hay in the gut 24/7 avoids gut ulcers and colic incidents.
- Older horses find it easier to chew small amounts of hay taken from the net.
- Avoid eye injuries from horses putting their heads inside a round bale, or from tossing loose hay about.